Friday, January 14, 2011

Free post: Rumors, rumors, and more rumors...

Okay so lately I have heard lots of things floating about the Internet. First of all, apparently Facebook is being shut down March 15th which apparently is false. Secondly, I guess a new zodiac sign was added or one was taken away, I don't know. And lastly, Justin Bieber is supposed to be coming out with a movie.

If Facebook shuts down, that would be like taking away my teenage life. I mean yeah Facebook is very distracting, addicting, causes major procrastination, makes cyber bullying 1000 times easier, and has lots of spam that gives computer's viruses, but it's a great way to kill time and interact with your friends! It also let's you communicate and reconnect with friends from years back in your past. I spend at least 2 hours on Facebook a day, on average. Shutting it down would be a very stupid thing, especially since it's at it's peak right now and the owner is like a billionaire. So that would be really stupid, bit supposedly it's just a rumor.

Secondly, everybody on Facebook is freaking out and tripping balls because apparently their zodiac signs have all of a sudden changed. I'm a Libra so I guess I would be either a Virgo or a Scorpio now. But then I heard something else that these changes only counted for children born this year, which makes a little more sense. But don't you think it's kind of retarded and would just confuse people if a zodiac sign was added/removed. I mean we have WAY bigger issues than changing signs now. Like wtf? WE are fighting a pointless war & our troop are dying while we are worried about our Zodiac sign changing. Are you kidding me? But supposedly it's just a rumor.

And last but not least, Justin Bieber. I forgot who I heard this from, probably one of my Bieber fever friends, but apparently he is coming out with a movie. What it could possibly be about, I do not know. But I believe Never Say Never is the title of it. I know one thing, I will NOT be seeing it because that is just making someone only like 2 years older than me 100 times richer than me. So no, you can expect me to not be in the theatre watching that. But supposedly, for now, it's just a rumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment