Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Over the weekend I...

      Last weekend was a very good weekend for me. After a long 7 hours of school on Friday, I went to my first high school football game with a few of my friends. The Alameda High Junior Varsity and Varsity teams played against San Lorenzo High. The JV team smoked the other team something to something. But unfortunately the Alameda High varsity team lost by one touchdown. But I had a lot of fun and didn't end up leaving until 10 that night.

On Saturday morning, still tired from the football game the previous night, I woke up at around 7 and did my science and math homework, and I started on my history homework. Then I went to the Oakland Coliseum to get my tickets to the Usher and Trey Songz concert with my friend Ariel. After that, I went to Southshore(Alameda Towne Center), to get colored pencils for my project for Fargher. Then I came back home and finished all of my homework and then got on Facebook. Then I went to sleep at around 10 because I had to get up for church the next morning. So Saturday was a pretty chill day for me.

The next morning, Sunday, I woke up and got ready for church. We had a male guest speaker who was very good. After church, we went to Wendy's in Pinole to eat. I had a chicken club sandwich, fries, and a medium drink. My mom had a burger. My sandwich was very tasty and satisfying because I was starving. Then my mom and I went to the new Burlington coat factory they opened up down the street from Wendy's. But when we got there it was closed because the grand opening wasn't until the 24th, so we went to Hilltop Mall.

When we got to Hilltop Mall, we went to Macy's and I got a green shirt with rhinestones on it and a white,pink,and orange Rocawear shirt with gold rhinestones on it. Then we walked through the mall and we went into this store called 5-7-9. Out of there, I got these low-cut, stiletto leather boots I've been wanting for a while. Then we left the mall, came home, and i finished my history project. Then we went grocery shopping for the week at Southshore.

Overall, i had a very good weekend

1 comment:

  1. i wrote on your blog post :)
    http://eletricells.blogspot.com/2010/09/response-to-ebone-qualls-post.html

    ReplyDelete