Thursday, October 7, 2010

*****My Birthday Wishlist*****

As some of you may already know, my birthday is on October 17th and I am celebrating it on the October 16th. Many people come up to me and ask me,"Well Ebone, what would you like for your birthday? I do not know what to get you." And I may say something like,"Oh, I just want money." But that is a lie. You will discover what I truly want for my birthday in this blog post.

First of all, I would like a Trey Songz CD and 3 posters of him. I love Trey Songz and someday I will get to meet him in person. I am going to a Trey Songz & Usher concert in November so I do not want concert tickets for my birthday. Unless they are front row seats. Then I will make an acception. Here is the next thing I want.

I also would like two new pairs of Vans shoes. An all black pair, and a purple and white pair too. I only own two pairs of Vans and I would like more if possible. And I am a size 8.5 by the way if you would like to fulfill this birthday wish and make me happy.

For my third wish, I would like a new purple leather jacket to go with the new pair of purple Vans that I will be getting. I like to match my clothes and not look a mess so thats why I want this jacket. This jacket is available at Rainbow and Burlington Coat Factory. But I would prefer the one that is at Rainbow which is on sale now for 24.99. Now this may sound a bit self centered, but I'm really not. I just want to be spoiled on my birthday. That's all.

And last but not least, I want a $50 gift card to Wet Seal because that is my favorite store and I need a new pair of black skinny jeans. If all of my wishes come true, I will be the happiest person in the world and I will definitely return the favor.

Now remember Trey Songz CD & 3 posters of him, two pairs of Vans all black and purple & white size 8.5, purple leather jacket at Rainbow for 24.99, and a $50 gift card to Wet Seal. 

1 comment: